Our festival hotel, Ylang Ylang Beach Resort, like many resort locations is primarily set up for couples, groups, family or friends sharing the same room and
sharing queen or king sized beds. We have a variety of room configurations available including 7 Private Beach Bungalows, 1 Coco Joes Beach Bungalow, 3 Beach Rooms (2 queen beds), and 3 Beach Suites (3 queen beds),
and 6 Jungalows (deluxe tent cabins with 2 twin beds).
To help clarify the variety of options available, rooms are grouped into 5 categories. Category 1 and 2 are always charged at the premium room rate. Category 3
and 4 rooms may be configured and charged at the premium or standard room rate depending upon the number of room occupants. Category 5 Jungalows are standard rate deluxe tent cabins, double occupancy with 2 twin
Room category and rates depending on occupancy:
- Category 1– Premium rooms, 1 bed (7 Private Beach Bungalows)
- Premium rate – 2 people sharing 1 bed (2 people per room)
- Category 2 – Premium rooms, 2 beds (Coco Joes Beach Bungalow )
- Premium rate – 2 people sharing each bed (4 people per room)
- Category 3 – Premium rooms, 2 beds (Beach Rooms - Jungle King first floor or Dome #5)
- Premium rate – 1 person per bed (2 people per room)
- Standard rate – 2 people sharing each bed (4 people per room)
- Category 4 – Premium rooms, 3 beds (Beach Suites - Jungle King 2nd floor suites)
- Premium rate – 1 person per bed (3 people per room)
- Standard rate – 2 people sharing each bed (6 people per room)
- Category 5 – Jungalows (deluxe tent cabins, 2 twin beds)
- Standard rate – 1 person per bed (2 people per room)
Note: Single travelers have a number of options:
- You can find a friend that you would enjoy sharing a queen or king bed with and register for either a standard or premium room.
- If you desire a bed of your own, you can register at the standard rate for a Jungalow. Or you can register at the premium rate and be place in a premium
Category 3 or Category 4 room, with one or two others of the same gender -- each with their own bed.
- You can bring your own tent and camp.
- Limited camping on the beach is available. There is a beach campground next to Ylang Ylang Beach Resort, but it is currently closed and we do not know at
this time if it will be open for the 2007 Raw World.
Jungalows (permanent tent cabins):
The Jungalows combine the adventure and feel of the outdoors with the amenities of a room. These luxury tents are set in a grove of coconut and mango trees.
They have wooden floors, comfortable beds, a small fridge, electricity, ceiling fan, space for your clothes and fresh ocean air. The shared bathrooms and hot water showers are conveniently located nearby. Each
Jungalow has two beds.
Register before September 30 and save $100 per person!
Register early for best selection.